Buy a qualifying Samsung SSD 830 Series and receive a free PC download of Batman: Arkham City.
Qualifying drives include the MZ-7PC128D/AM, MZ-7PC256D/AM, MZ-7PC512D/AM, MZ-7PC128N/AM, MZ-7PC256N/AM and MZ-7PC512N/AM.
To purchase your Samsung SSD with a Bonus Download of Batman: Arkham City, visit www.samsung.com/us/topic/save-gotham-faster for a list of participating retailers.
Offer available while supplies last. Terms and conditions apply. 50 US States and Washington D.C only. Free game code offer good now through May 31, 2012. Redemption of the code must also be made by May 31, 2012. Offer good for one digital download of the PC version of Batman Arkham City only. Offer valid only through February 29, 2012 or until supplies last. Offer may not be substituted, exchanged, sold or redeemed for cash or other goods or services. Customer is responsible for any applicable sales tax. Offer may not be combined with any other offer, rebate or discount coupon. Product subject to availability, quantities are limited. Retailers, distributors and employees of Samsung, DC Comics, Warner Brothers interactive, Metaboli and their agencies/affiliates are not eligible. Void where prohibited.
Batman: Arkham City builds upon the intense, atmospheric foundation of Batman: Arkham Asylum, sending players soaring into Arkham City, the new maximum security "home" for all of Gotham City's thugs, gangsters and insane criminal masterminds.
Set inside the heavily fortified walls of a sprawling district in the heart of Gotham City, this highly anticipated sequel introduces a brand-new story that draws together a new all-star cast of classic characters and murderous villains from the Batman universe, as well as a vast range of new and enhanced gameplay features to deliver the ultimate experience as the Dark Knight.
- Become the Dark Knight
- Batman: Arkham City delivers a genuinely authentic Batman experience with advanced, compelling gameplay on every level: high-impact street brawls, nail-biting stealth, multifaceted forensic investigation, epic super-villain encounters and unexpected glimpses into Batman's tortured psychology.
- Advanced FreeFlow Combat
- Batman faces highly coordinated, simultaneous attacks from every direction as Arkham's gangs bring heavy weapons and all-new AI to the fight, but Batman steps it up with twice the number of combat animations and double the range of attacks, counters and takedowns.
- New Story
- Five-time Emmy-Award-winner Paul Dini returns to pen a brand-new story for Batman: Arkham City, taking gamers deep inside the diseased heart of Gotham.
- Huge Cast of Characters
- Players encounter numerous characters from the Batman universe, including Catwoman, Two-Face, Harley Quinn, Penguin, Hugo Strange, Victor Zsasz, Calendar Man, The Joker, The Riddler and other iconic characters yet to be revealed.
- Arkham Has Moved
- Following the closure of Arkham Asylum and Blackgate prison, Gotham's new mayor, Quincy Sharp ordered the relocation of all inmates to Arkham City - a sprawling new super-prison five times bigger than Arkham Island, enclosing a wide variety of industrial districts, iconic locations and Gotham landmarks.
- Play as Catwoman
- Catwoman is a fully playable character in Batman: Arkham City who has her own storyline in the main game which is seamlessly interwoven with Batman's story arc. Her navigation skills, combat moves and gadgetry have been specifically designed and animated to deliver a fully featured and unique experience.